CANCELLATIONS | RETURNS
It is ONLY possible to cancel an order if the payment has not yet been made (see section Orders > Pre-Orders). Please pay attention to the release dates of the items and possible changes. In some cases, release dates may be advanced by several days or even weeks.
- You can manage the cancellation of Pre-order from MY ACCOUNT
- Once an order with In Stock items has already been paid for, it will not be possible to cancel it.
- Once a Pre-order has already been paid for, it will not be possible to cancel it.
- If the payment of an order is rejected by your bank, it will be automatically cancelled and it will be necessary to make it again.
Right of withdrawal The Customer, from receipt of the Product, and if contracted as a consumer, shall have a period of 14 calendar days to exercise against Power Action Toys its right of withdrawal in accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the protection of consumers and users. Once this period has elapsed, the products will be considered as conforming and accepted by the Customer without any possible claim. The right of withdrawal must be exercised reliably against Power Action Toys, preferably by email. The exercise must include the following information:
1) Invoice number
2) Name and surname of the customer
3) Product reference number
4) Number of units whose return is requested
5) Explanation of the reasons for the return
Upon receipt of this information, Power Action Toys reserves the right to authorize or not the requested return (RMA) depending on the condition of the product and, if applicable, its warranty.
The Product will only be accepted for return under the following circumstances:
- That the Customer returns the Product unsealed and in the same condition in which it was delivered, i.e. in its original packaging and without Customer’s inscription.
- That the return number (RMA), obtained from the Customer Service Department, appears clearly on the shipping label (never on the packaging).
If upon receipt of a product it is found that it does not meet the requirements of the RMA, it will be returned to the Customer freight collect.
The Customer, from the acceptance of the Product, will have a period of 7 days to send to Power Action Toys, by email or certified mail, any claim concerning the invoices.
In any case, if the user exercises his right of withdrawal, he will bear the costs of transport and return of the product that could be generated and if necessary compensate the damage of the object of purchase, all without the consideration of penalty and except for the value of the product that would be refunded as soon as possible.
The opened and/or exposed items (broken seal and/or unsealed), will not be returnable, except for manufacturing defect, in which case it will be exchanged for the same article.
When you have exercised the right of withdrawal, the refund of all sums paid by you will be made within 14 calendar days from the date on which we have been informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have provided proof of return of the goods, whichever condition is met first.