TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions of Use regulate the access and use of the website owned by Santiago Blanco Nadal, hereinafter Power Action Toys.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish Law. The knowledge of any claim or dispute that may arise from the validity, compliance, interpretation and enforcement of these General Conditions shall be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of Granollers (Barcelona).
IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services, the details of the owner of the website are indicated below:
Company name: Santiago Blanco Nadal
Trade name: Power Action Toys
EU VAT / TAX ID: ES77613457A
Address: C/ Mataró 131, Baix 1ª | 08440 Cardedeu (Barcelona) | Spain
Mobile: (+34) 650 847 490
Users may submit any complaint or claim by sending an e-mail to the e-mail and/or postal address indicated above.
Through this website, you can buy Action Figures based on popular culture licenses, such as movies, series, comics, video games or music. These items are the object of collection by a large part of our customers.
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using and accessing this virtual store. The access and/or use of the website owned by Power Action Toys implies the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the different modifications that Power Action Toys may include in the future in this legal text.
Access to and browsing of the website will not require users to register and will be completely free of charge. However, in order to place orders through the website it will be necessary to create a user account, as well as the express acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter Terms and Conditions) regulate the on-line purchase and sale of products offered to the public by Power Action Toys through poweractiontoys.shop. The completion and submission of the Purchase Order expresses full and unreserved adherence to each and every one of the Terms and Conditions, as indicated in the “I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS” box next to the “PLACE ORDER” button.
Orders are placed according to the TWO types of items in our catalog:
A) Pre-Order Items with a pre-determined release date by the Manufacturer and/or Distributor and which are NOT YET available in Power Action Toys’ warehouse.
- Pre-orders DO NOT require any advance booking deposit, but must be paid 5-7 days before the final release date. The amount will be automatically charged to the card linked to the order. If the payment is rejected by your bank, the order will be automatically cancelled and will have to be placed again, this time as an in-stock item (if in stock).
- The dates are an approximate reference and serve for information purposes only, being subject to change without notice and, in any case, for reasons beyond Power Action Toys’ control. For these reasons, Power Action Toys is not responsible for possible changes of dates and will not accept claims for it, but will do our best to communicate any change in this regard, by updating the file of each product and/or contacting directly with the User who has formalized the Pre-order of the item affected by the change of date.
- The final availability of the items in Pre-order (regardless of the final date), will always be subject to the inventory provided by the manufacturer and/or distributor. if such inventory does not meet Power Action Toys’ forecast, the items will be assigned to the Users in order, according to the date on which they made the Pre-order. Those that cannot be delivered will be cancelled and the User will be contacted to inform him/her of the reasons. In such case, we apologize in advance.
- The final release date of the item will be considered as the day the item arrives at Power Action Toys’ warehouse. From that moment on, the item will no longer be considered as Pre-order and will be treated as in Stock. The item description will show “In Stock”. If the inventory of Pre-order items equals the expected quantity on the release date, “Sold out” will be displayed in the product description.
- Only ONE (x1) Pre-order item can be added to the Cart. That is, each Pre-order item must be processed separately. If there is a Pre-order in the cart and another one is added, the first one disappears and is replaced by the last one. It is not possible to combine Pre-order and In Stock items in the same cart (if an In Stock item is added, it will replace the Pre-order item that was in the cart).
- We limit the quantity of the same item in Pre-order to ONE (x1) or TWO (x2) per customer. With this policy, we intend that the biggest number of Users have access to our catalog. If a user places more than one Pre-order of the same item separately, they will be cancelled without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
B) In Stock
- Items that have already been released to the market and are available in Power Action Toys’ warehouse.
- In Stock items require immediate payment. These will be processed and shipped depending on the option chosen at Checkout.
- In some cases, we limit the quantity of an In Stock item to ONE (x1) or TWO (x2) per customer. With this policy, we intend that the greatest number of Users have access to our catalog.
- You can add other In Stock items to the cart to make up the same order, but they cannot be combined with Pre-orders in the same cart.
- If you add a Pre-order to the cart with In Stock items, they will be removed and replaced by the Pre-order.
All prices shown on the Web Site are expressed in Euros and include VAT.
- Payment of orders will be made exclusively by credit card through our Virtual POS (Point of Sale Terminal). It is 100% secure, certified and one of the most reliable currently available.
- The Purchase Orders will be placed electronically from poweractiontoys.shop, using the technical means provided for this purpose, duly completed and, in particular, having fully completed the blanks and provided each and every one of the mandatory data requested.
- Upon receipt of the Purchase Order, Power Action Toys will issue an Order Confirmation to the e-mail address indicated in the Purchase Order.
- Once the payment has been made, it CAN NOT be cancelled. The amount you have paid for a purchase will NOT be refunded under any circumstances. Please pay attention during the whole payment process to avoid conflicts in this regard.
- Shipping costs are NOT included in the price of the products.
- We ship to the following countries:
Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands), Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday (not holidays) before 16:00h, will usually be picked up the next day by the carrier.
- Due to Force Majeure and/or conditions beyond Power Action Toys control, there may be delays in the delivery of the order. Thank you for your understanding.
The order will be delivered from Monday to Friday (not holidays), at the address specified by the User during the purchase process. You will be able to track the order through the link that you will receive to your email, once the shipment has been processed.
It is ONLY possible to cancel an order if the payment has not yet been made (see section Orders > Pre-Orders). Please pay attention to the release dates of the items and possible changes. In some cases, release dates may be advanced by several days or even weeks.
- You can manage the cancellation of Pre-order from MY ACCOUNT
- Once an order with In Stock items has already been paid for, it will not be possible to cancel it.
- Once a Pre-order has already been paid for, it will not be possible to cancel it.
- If the payment of an order is rejected by your bank, it will be automatically cancelled and it will be necessary to make it again.
Right of withdrawal The Customer, from receipt of the Product, and if contracted as a consumer, shall have a period of 14 calendar days to exercise against Power Action Toys its right of withdrawal in accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the protection of consumers and users. Once this period has elapsed, the products will be considered as conforming and accepted by the Customer without any possible claim. The right of withdrawal must be exercised reliably against Power Action Toys, preferably by email. The exercise must include the following information:
1) Invoice number
2) Name and surname of the customer
3) Product reference number
4) Number of units whose return is requested
5) Explanation of the reasons for the return
Upon receipt of this information, Power Action Toys reserves the right to authorize or not the requested return (RMA) depending on the condition of the product and, if applicable, its warranty.
The Product will only be accepted for return under the following circumstances:
- That the Customer returns the Product unsealed and in the same condition in which it was delivered, i.e. in its original packaging and without Customer’s inscription.
- That the return number (RMA), obtained from the Customer Service Department, appears clearly on the shipping label (never on the packaging).
If upon receipt of a product it is found that it does not meet the requirements of the RMA, it will be returned to the Customer freight collect.
The Customer, from the acceptance of the Product, will have a period of 7 days to send to Power Action Toys, by email or certified mail, any claim concerning the invoices.
In any case, if the user exercises his right of withdrawal, he will bear the costs of transport and return of the product that could be generated and if necessary compensate the damage of the object of purchase, all without the consideration of penalty and except for the value of the product that would be refunded as soon as possible.
The opened and/or exposed items (broken seal and/or unsealed), will not be returnable, except for manufacturing defect, in which case it will be exchanged for the same article.
When you have exercised the right of withdrawal, the refund of all sums paid by you will be made within 14 calendar days from the date on which we have been informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have provided proof of return of the goods, whichever condition is met first.
To express any doubts, opinions or suggestions, Users may contact Power Action Toys’ Customer Service:
Mobile / Whatsapp: (+34) 650 847 490
Business hours: Monday – Friday | 10h – 16h
ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The customer agrees to read these Terms and Conditions and accept them before proceeding to the payment of an order placed on poweractiontoys.shop.
The present Terms and Conditions are referenced at the bottom of each page of the site through a link and should be consulted before Finalizing the Purchase.
It is advisable for the User to download these Terms and Conditions and to keep a copy.